On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:08 PM, 云风 <cloudwu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a Chinese translation for Lua 5.2 that you know of? If not, I
> can point our users to the 5.3 version and explain that the
> differences from 5.2 are included in the manual.

I have translated lua 5.1 manual 8 years ago. I guess maybe someone
translated lua 5.2's manual,
but my version of 5.1 is still at the first place when you google "lua 中文手册"

Thank you. I will point our users at both and let them sort it out from there.

Best regards,

Paul
.

--
http://blog.codingnow.com

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this message.]