On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:35:05 -0800
Milind Gupta <milind.gupta@gmail.com> wrote:

> In windows while making I get an error that the mkdir command syntax is
> incorrect for the statement:
>
> mkdir -p ../../lib/posix
>
> I think it does not like -p. So the build is failing.

You would have to replace MKDIR in the config file with what is
appropriate for Windows, or for the shell that you are using.

I can only recommend using MinGW

- using the MSYS shell under Windows, with which I just tested and
found LuaExec to compile flawlessly.

- A sample configuration for cross-building LuaExec using MinGW
is in etc/config-mingw-cross. This is what I am using most of the time.

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 4:32 AM, Timm S. Mueller <
> tmueller@schulze-mueller.de> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:15:15 +0100
> > "Timm S. Mueller" <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de> wrote:
> >
> > > LuaExec is another take on multitasking for Lua.
> > >
> > > http://luaexec.neoscientists.org/
> >
> > I have cleaned up the package a bit, wrote a quickstart tutorial, and
> > fixed some severe bugs in the process that warranted a new version.
> >
> > The tutorial here:
> >
> > http://luaexec.neoscientists.org/#tutorial
> >
> > I'm sorry if you tried to get your head around it, missed documentation
> > or ran into problems.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,