everyone for their feedback during the development of Lua 5.3.
We look forward to working on Lua 5.4!
All feedback welcome. Thanks.
--lhf
Thank you very much for your work!

What Thomas said! 5.3's integers removes one of the last concerns/niggles I had with it as a language, and having C-style bitops as well is a bonus which has already made life easier for me.

Not sure I like ~ for xor but I realise ^ is already used and never made much sense in C anyway... I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, not meaning to ignite a flame war here.

So, thanks from me too!

Cheers,

Tom