> We've been working with that library embedded in NoteCase Pro along
> with Lua. 5.2.x for many months now. I haven't hit any problems so far
> other than utf8.title returning all capital characters, the same
> output as utf8.upper.

I should have added that NoteCase Pro runs on Windows (all variants
since Windows 9x), OS X (starting from version 10.4), Linux (many
distributions, also for mobile devices), Solaris, and Free BSD. No
utf8 issues reported by any users with any of the cross platform
scripts we ship that use the lua-utf8 library (about 30 of them).

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]