On 6 January 2015 at 07:37, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> We'd also like feedback on the documentation:
>         http://www.lua.org/work/doc/manual.html

The capitalization of types at the beginning of sentences in section
2.1 [1] seems off to me, terms such as "number" should appear
consistently to reduce confusion.

The lua_rotate description [2] is hard to parse:

[1] http://www.lua.org/work/doc/manual.html#2.1
[2] http://www.lua.org/work/doc/manual.html#lua_rotate