Subject: Meaning of VRELOCABLE and VNONRELOC

> I am trying to understand the parser and code generator. What do these
> two expression kinds mean and when are they used?

VRELOCABLE means that the value of an expression is generated by an
instruction that can put the result anywhere (e.g., OP_ADD, where A
specifies where to put the result). In that case, 'info' is that
instruction. VNONRELOC means that the value is already in some fixed
register; in that case, 'info' is that register.

PS: please do not write as if the subject were part of your message.

-- Roberto