Thanks Olivier.

Will try to investigate it further (I've an idea). I've taken this value from the original desctiption of changes made by Thorsten Butschke  (there is a link to webarchives on Lua web page) without thinking too much about it.

Kindest Regards,
Wiktor.

Hi Wiktor,

another thing from your diff file: you replaced  the constant CLOCKS_PER_SEC with 60.
I am not 100% sure which counter is used for os.clock; but if it is the 200Hz counter incremented by the interrupt from the (simulated) MFC, you may run better with the value 200. If it is the VBL (Vertical BLank interrupt), your constant may have to vary, depending on screen settings...

--
Oliver

--
Talkers are no good doers.