On 05/01/2015 00:19, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
We have not dropped support for C89, it's just no longer the default.
Use "make c89" if you need.

Ah good to know! Thanks!

Yes, Lua 5.3 now requires some C99 features, especially 64-bit integers
in the form of "long long".

Ok, interesting. May I know why you chose "long long" instead of int64_t instead? The former is 64 bit *at least*, whereas the latter is guaranteed to be exactly 64 bit IIRC. Is Lua code "protected" against long long being bigger than that (I'm guessing there are platforms for which long long could be well 128 bit)?

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo