This is the 1st time I am trying Lua 5.3. I was able to build it smoothly using  mingw. One question I have is that do we have to rebuild all Lua 5.2 modules with the Lua 5.3  dll so that we can use them in Lua 5.3? I tried using some Lua 5.2 modules but it just makes Lua 5.3 crash. Isn't there a way to reuse the previously built modules?

Thanks,
Milind