Hello!

This is my first time here and I am happy to announce my software
project Fire★ ("Fire Star") to the Lua community.

    http://www.firestr.com

Fire★ is a platform for writing peer-to-peer applications using Lua 5.2.
It is licensed under GPLv3 and mostly written in C++. You can see the
source here on Github.

    http://www.github.com/mempko/firestr

You can use Fire★ for P2P chat. But it is more than chat and allows you
to write P2P apps using Lua. I have several sample apps including a
white board, file transfer, voice calls, and a pong game.

You can see the API reference here.

    http://fire.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api/reference/

To simplify writing apps, it has a built-in code editor where you can
write software together with others. It compiles and runs the software
as you type to provide immediate feedback.

It is still in the early stages and I am updating it all the time. I
would love to hear any feedback!

Cheers!
Maxim Khailo