On 25/11/14 04:58 PM, Sean Conner wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Thiago L. once stated:
So I noticed I can monkeypatch package.loaded with a metatable. What's
this useful for?
   It's a regular table, and you can always add a metatable to a table?

   -spc (The same way you can add a metatable to _G ... )

require() respects it

--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.