On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 16:53:04 -0500, iggyvolz . wrote:
> I apologize if this is the wrong place to be posting this.
>
> I have noticed that for the past 10 days the lua-l archive (
> http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2014-11/) has shown no new messages,
> although clearly there have been new messages.  Is there a backlog or did
> someone accidentally stop a script from running?  If it's the latter, is
> there any way to retrieve the messages from the past 10 days?

The lua-l archives themselves (at
http://listmaster.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/private/lua-l-lists.lua.org/ )
should work fine.  You'll need your subscription address and password (you can
request a new one if you've lost it) to view the archives.

As soon as we can work out what's wrong with the lua-users archives (we moved
them to a new system, so it's bound to be something I did, or failed to do :-)
we'll get them back up and running.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69