Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> [14-11-09 08:52]:

> > To get a little more idependant from the internet I am looking for an
> > ASCII (!) version of the Lua (Lpeg version currently installed is
> > 0.12).
> >
> > Google gives me a LOT of reference to quickrefs and cheatpapers and
> > such but I couldn't find anything a) ASCII AND b) LPEG.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you want. I can offer
>
> https://github.com/dlaurie/lua-notes/lpeg-brief.txt
>
> which is a Markdown (i.e. ASCII text) document written
> by someone who had just learnt the LPEG basics.
>
> If this is not what you are looking for, please explain.

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for the link, Dirk! :)

Yes, seems to be what I have searched for...I have not read to
complete text though :)

To explain, what I wanted:
Since the embedded systems will become somewhow "portable devices"
(I own no smartphone or such by intention), I cannot access the
internet at any time. And PDF and HTML most often imply X11 or
at least CPU power (or patient users...). So I try to get docs
of information, which I need regulary, with stripped off formatting
informations and (sorry) "eye candy" (read: TTF and such) or in
other words: ASCII (or utf-8) texts.

Best regards,
Meino