On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 09:14:05 +0200, Dirk Laurie wrote:
> This mail should go to the webmaster of lua-users.org, but it is
> surprisingly hard to find contact details on the site. Sorry for
> the noise.

That's okay, between John Belmonte and myself, someone normally prods at least
one of us :-)

I'm assuming you got this attempting to get the recentchanges rss feed?  If so
then it seems to be fine now, after I installed an extra package on the new
server.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69