Hi,

Lua never officially supported the LTR patch, since that's specific to deeply embedded systems. And no, LTR was not updated to Lua 5.2.

Best,
Bogdan

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Santosh Kadam <sanmanik@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I would like to get inputs on the following two points

1) Does Lua 5.2.3 support LTR (Lua Tiny Ram) ? I yes - where do I find the details ? I also would like to enable / disable the same if possible.

2) I would like to build an integer only LUA and not supporting float / double types. I understand that in luaconf.h - we need to change the following line

#define LUA_NUMBER      double

#define LUA_NUMBER      LUA_INTEGER

Is there any other place required to accomplish the integer only LUA ?

3) What tools can I use to measure the LUA performance measurements in terms of memory, processor and speed ?

Thanks
GC