> And I _still_ don't see your endorsements there! Come on, sign up and
> help us out already! :)

I have signed up, and undertake to endorse modules with
the following attributes:

1. I have actually required them and have been using
them for some time.
2. They worked out of the box with no extra tweaking
from my side beyond telling the Makefile (if any) where
to find my Lua headers and libraries.
3. The documentation is good enough that I did not
need to read the source.

So far I have endorsed four modules, far short of the
record, which is over 60. But perhaps when the only
endorsement of a module comes from someone who
has endorsed over 60 modules, one cannot automatically
conclude that the module must be pretty good.