Hello,
        I would like to share this small module I wrote for my application. This module creates a terminal on a iuptext control. So any application using IUP can use this module to create a Lua shell embedded anywhere in its UI. Some features are:

To use the module simply do
require("iuplua")
lt = require("LuaTerminal")
lt is the table containing the LuaTerminal module now. A terminal textbox can be obtained by simply doing:
terminal = lt.new(env,true,"logfile.txt")
This creates a terminal (iuptext control) which will execute its statements in the environment env, where in the env the print, io.read and io.write will be redirected to use the text box itself as the console and all executed commands and results will be saved in 'logfile.txt'

It can be downloaded from: https://github.com/aryajur/LuaTerminal

Regards,
Milind