Howdy Lua-l,
At Abbey Games we use Lua to script our games. We also love Sublime for Lua editing. Because we felt that there wasn't a good way to debug Lua code from Sublime I'm developing a Sublime plugin which uses MobDebug. The project is completely open source and you can find it at https://github.com/AbbeyGames/SubDebug. It might be of good use to all of you Lua programmers! Also, if there are Python programmers around who feel like contributing to the plugin, I would really appreciate it and you'd indirectly contribute to our new game (<PLUG>http://www.renownedexplorers.com</PLUG>).

Currently the following features are supported:
* Breakpoints
* Stepping through code
* Evaluation of code (still in a separate branch)

Features to come:
* Watches
* Easier inspection of code
* Stacktraces
* Shortcuts on Mac and Linux

Note that this project is still in development so some bugs can occur, please raise an issue on GitHub if you find one!

-Yuri (and the Abbey Team)