Sorry I forgot to add this: of course only if this wasn't already done
- right now there is no such note on the download page, but I
understand 5.2.3 doesn't have any notable bugs up to now either. But
maybe a persistant note might be a good idea so all distributors
coming around now are aware for the future, even if it's not an issue
as of now.