Hi, all!

This is a friendly reminder that the time to get the Russian visa for
the Lua Workshop 2014 in Moscow is running out. If you are going to
the workshop and you need a visa to enter Russia and you haven't
started the paperwork yet — you have to do it now! Please do request
the invitation letter from my colleagues, Konstantin and Anna. To
provide this we'll need the following information:

- a scan of your passport (the pages with your photo id)
- your home town (where you live)
- which consulate you will apply to
- whether or not you ever had a Russian visa before
- dates of the trip
- single or multi-entry (how many entries, if you need a multi-entry).
You may need a multi-entry visa if you decide to visit some
neighbouring country while in Russia.

Please send this information to following e-mail addresses (DON'T send
it to the list! ;) ):

Alexander Gladysh <ag@logiceditor.com>, Konstantin Osipov
<kostja@tarantool.org>, Anna Mishakova <a.mishakova@corp.mail.ru>.

Best,
Alexander Gladysh on behalf of the Workshop organizers.