On 16/08/2014 9.07, Dirk Laurie wrote:
At this time my Firefox (ESR 24.7.0 on XP) seems happy with it.
Mine is 31, on a system still supported by its supplier.

You have a point here :-)
(I am moving to Linux at lame snail pace)

In my ignorance of such things, I thought certificates were handled by Firefox ignoring the underlying OS, but with the same Firefox version (ESR 24.7.0) on CentOS 6.5 I get the "untrusted connection" warning ("sec_error_unknown_issuer") on http://rocks.moonscript.org, so it seems I was wrong.

--
  Enrico