On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I don't think so. If you, like me, make a distinction between core
> metamethods and library metamethods, then the core metamethods are
> simple and reflect the semantics of Lua, while library metamethods are
> some how expected to have to interact with each other and with other
> library functions.

Also, there are third-party libraries that create other metamethods,
like '__type' or '__class'. In any case, one rarely needs to worry
about these things, as the most used (probably) metamethods (__index,
__newindex, maybe the operators) have not changed.

--
NI!

() - www.asciiribbon.org
/\ - ascii ribbon campaign against html e-mail and proprietary attachments