I have planed to make a pure-conroutine binding to libuv similar
Richard Hundt's luv: https://github.com/richardhundt/luv

So I made a general purpose coroutine-wrapper library first, you can
think about that.

it's not released yet, but you can find it at:
https://github.com/starwing/luasched

--
regards,
Xavier Wang.