Dear Users,

We have been trying to connect with IBM-DB2 through LuaSQL ODBC on Linux machine.

I have edited the config file to make odbc, libodbc* libraries are present in the path :
/usr/lib64/
While making luasql for odbc, the below error appears:
src/ls_odbc.c:23:17: error: sql.h: No such file or directory
src/ls_odbc.c:24:22: error: sqltypes.h: No such file or directory
src/ls_odbc.c:25:20: error: sqlext.h: No such file or directory

Also below rpm packages are found installed in my system, should I install any special rpm for reaching IBM-DB2 through ODBC ?

unixODBC-2.2.14-12.el6_3.x86_64
mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.5r1144-7.el6.x86_64
postgresql-odbc-08.04.0200-1.el6.x86_64

Thanks for your time, kindly share your insights and ideas.

Regards,
Poojita

and any attachments. Thank you