On 29 Jul 2014, at 16:23, Roland <roland.yonaba@gmail.com> wrote:
If I may, I have another addition to that list as well :

While we're adding to the list, I have a few more submissions:

  • Not sure if VMs count, but if they do you could add Moonshine, a Lua VM for the browser.
  • We're using Lua extensively in our games here at Gamesys, for brands such as Jackpotjoy, Sun Bingo, Virgin Poker.
  • The "_javascript_ on the board" Tessel microcontroller actually translates JS to Lua and runs that on the board instead. You can access the Lua layer directly using my lua-tessel project.

Regards,
Paul.