http://hackhydra.com/

I mentioned it a few weeks ago while it was in (very) early beta, but
now that 1.0 is officially released, figured it's worth another
mention. The source code is here: https://github.com/sdegutis/hydra

It's my first real Lua project and honestly that makes me a bit
nervous. But with help from #lua on freenode, I'm pretty confident the
current API is, well.. not *too* horrible anymore :)

The Lua API is at http://hackhydra.com/docs/ and was generated with my
own custom doc scraper. I'd love any feedback on the Lua API or
implementation style if anyone feels so inclined.

Thanks for your time!

-Steven