Hi Eric.

Thanks for the reply. I understand where you're coming from in wanting
more flexibility in the API and in Lua itself. I especially understand
it having written a few ObjC bridges myself, being no stranger to
NSInvocation and family.

I'm also quite disillusioned about such bridges in the first place,
having come to the same conclusion that Apple apparently has (as
they've deprecated all bridges and made NSInvocation inaccessible via
Swift), namely that bridges between even mildly disparate programming
languages are inherently broken and should be avoided except in the
rarest of prototypical cases.

Though I admit that I'm still tempted now and again to add an `objc`
module to my application so its users may have a shortcut to trying to
build things I had not imagined or gotten around to yet or agreed
with. But it takes little more than remembering how much complexity I
would then need to support in future versions and in bug reports to
dissuade me.

Thus it should come as no surprise when I disagree about the strength
of an argument for increased complexity based solely in supporting
such bridging tools.