* No continue keyword

Having it would be nice, but not enough to get upset over not having it.

* The equality operator

Meh.

* Closed source development

I like this, and here's why: I know some other people who have also
complained about the closed-source model. And I have seen their Lua
code. Thus I am very thankful that these specific people did not
contribute any code to Lua.

* Compatibility

Meh. Things change. Life goes on. Keep up or don't.

* Modules

Meh. The modules I wrote for Lua 5.2 work for Lua 5.2. Good enough for me.

* Lua's authors decisions

what is this i dont even

-Steven