Hallo,

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:44 PM, David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:

I've read in the FAQ that Lua *is* Lua's authors language. I agree that because it's their language that they can do what they want, it's true. But when you release it publicly, you will expect to have lot of feature request / changes, almost all of them are just completely ignored because Lua's authors *don't* want them. In that case, I just think that Lua should even not have a mailing list and just a "bug tracker".

This does not make sense. There can be a *lot* of discussion in a mailing list besides feature requests but, for some reason, people prefer to discuss new features instead of techniques or creating libraries.

Cheers,
--
-alex
http://unendli.ch/