There is a really basic sample config that just adds the bare
essentials for getting started, it's linked to on the readme page. But
now that you mention it, I should give it some actual window-managing
functionality rather than just a sample of binding a hotkey. Thanks
for the idea :)

P.S. nope, it's named after random mythological creatures for no good reason ;)