Hi All,

I'm excited to present instructions on how to do Moonscript debugging
using ZeroBrane Studio:
http://notebook.kulchenko.com/zerobrane/moonscript-debugging-with-zerobrane-studio

Thanks to Leaf Corcoran for Moonscript and for his help with getting
this to work. The functionality is highly experimental, although I
tested it on several scripts of varying complexity with Moonscript
0.2.5 and 0.2.6 (using the latter is recommended) without issues. The
tests were done on Windows, but it should work everywhere else ZBS and
Moonscript is running. Please let me know if you get a chance to try
it and run into some issues.

Paul.