Quoting "Gary V. Vaughan" <gary@vaughan.pe>:

On Jun 21, 2014, at 8:33 AM, contact@expare.net wrote:
I can't install the lua compiler (lua do org) with the newest version of Ubuntu
[[snip]]
lua.c:67:31: fatal error: readline/readline.h: No such file or directory
#include <readline/readline.h>
As you can see from the error message your system is missing the readline.h header file.

Close to the top of the list of results when googling "ubuntu readline.h" is the solution:

Hope that helps,
--Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)
Recent comment:

Thanks for this comment, this I didn't knew, couldn't eruate...

But I can't install the package libreadline6-dev in Ubuntu cause of a dependency error which means (honestly, yes, that it shows); It's depending on libreadline6-dev...
I place this comment also on ask.ubuntu.com

And I make a pause with this topic...

regards
Mr. M. Bärlocher