Dead link?

From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Milind Gupta
Sent: vrijdag 20 juni 2014 15:06
To: Lua mailing list; eLua Users and Development List (www.eluaproject.net)
Subject: [ANN] LuaStepper

Hello,

         I would like to share this small C module I wrote for executing multiple Lua Scripts in parallel. LuaStepper is a single file C module that allows a Lua program to execute multiple Lua Scripts in parallel maintaining full control over their execution. It allows passing data to and from the executing scripts.

        The module is platform independent and will work wherever Lua works. It uses the debug library to execute each script for some number of steps and then switch over to the next script. It works with coroutines inside the scripts.

The source and the windows module dll is available on the github repository: https://github.com/neukleus/LuaStepper

Questions, comments and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Milind