I'm curious about what's needed for cross-compiling Lua 5.3 bytecode
for embedded architectures (e.g. iOS needs to support both 32-bit and
64-bit for both their ARM and Intel (for the simulator)).

In previous Lua versions, I believe the bytecode was subject to:
- The endianness of the machine
- The sizeof(int) for int x; in LoadInt() in lundump.c
- The sizeof(size_t) for size_t size = LoadByte(S); in LoadString() in lundump.c

I'm wondering, in Lua 5.3, now with tunable integer and floating point
sizes, does this add anything to the list?
Additionally, should it reduce the list, e.g. should lundump.c be
using lua_Integer instead of int?

Thanks,
Eric
--