Le 13/06/2014 23:04, Leo Razoumov a écrit :
On 6/2/14, David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm glad to announce the first release of Lua-SDL2, a pure C binding for
Lua 5.2, 5.1 and LuaJIT.

There are no many changes since the announce of the release candidates
except some warnings and little bugs.

https://redmine.malikania.fr/projects/luasdl2/wiki

Regards,
David.

Visiting the link I was not able to find the description of what SDL2
is? A link or an short explanation would help.

--Leo--

Thanks for feedback, for me if an user does not know what is XYZ then this means that it is not for it. I've added a link to the SDL [1] page in the about paragraph.

[1] http://libsdl.org/

--
David Demelier