On 6/12/14 10:05 AM, Thiago L. wrote:
So I was looking at http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#5.9 and WTH is a "thread"?

You should do a search in the document for the word thread, it's defined clearly in section 2.2

As a long time reader (but infrequent contributor) to this list, I think it's time to say that I think your tone on this list could do with some re-calibration. Consider every interaction as you would any kind of engagement in a professional setting - try and answer questions yourself before posting, and treat the creators of the language and documentation with some respect and courtesy.

Daniel.