On 28 May 2014 22:12, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > The manual still mentions the environment variables for Lua 5.2
> >  (LUA_INIT_5_2, LUA_PATH_5_2 and LUA_CPATH_5_2).
> >
> > (Sorry if this was already reported).
>
> It was not. Many thanks,
>
> -- Roberto

While trying to port some old code to Lua 5.3, I noticed that the compiler is giving me an error regarding a missing argument in lua_dump, and the documentation seems to be out-dated.

According to the manual: int lua_dump (lua_State *L, lua_Writer writer, void *data);
while the signature in lua.h is: int (lua_dump) (lua_State *L, lua_Writer writer, void *data, int strip);