Am 05.06.2014 22:59, schrieb Benjamin von Ardenne:
That sounds exciting. I wonder if this might facilitate the port/implementation of IPython for Lua. IPhython allows to execute several blocks of code simultaneously and they are also using zmq for cross-process communication. Have you looked into that or is this project motivated by such an example?

No, I did not know about IPtython, but now that you mentioned it, I will definitely take a look at it.  Maybe there are some nice concepts to steal from them...

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Elias Barrionovo <elias.tandel@gmail.com> wrote:

That looks great! I used to run a similar architecture in Python until recently, so I'll definitely check it out.

On Jun 5, 2014 5:34 PM, "Marc Balmer" <marc@msys.ch> wrote:

> Lua nodes comes as a binary, called "node", which takes a filename of a Lua program as argument.  This Lua program is meant to "orchestrate" a network of Nodes.

Would you consider changing the binary name to something other than "node", such as "lnode", "luanode " etc.? That's already the name of Node.JS's interpreter.