It was thus said that the Great Andrew Starks once stated:

> I can't see where, or even how, busted is/could be broken. I see the
> inconsistent behavior when running the following code block, within a
> busted test:
>
> local a = url("mcp://host/thread/name")
> local b = url("mcp://host/thread/name/")
> assert.True(a == b)

  Technically speaking, the two URLs are not identical as the trailing slash
modifies the meaning of "name" in the URL.  RFC-3986 states that if the
former redirects to the latter, only then are the equivalent, otherwise, the
first refers to a resource (file) and the second to a directory (section
6.2.4).

  -spc