On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> env LUA_PATH=$LUA_PATH:/some/other/path lua

I do know about these env variables, I just think a -path and -cpath
would be more convenient for a very temporary need.

>> It'd also be nice to have a -r for automatically doing a require().
>
> Isn't that what -l does?

I did forget about -l  -- why is it -l again?

I replied to Sean's post a few seconds ago, it looks like the order of
-e's given is preserved, so -e 'starting code' script.lua -e 'ending
code' would work as expected.  Stars to me for not doing my homework
:-)