Thx for testing. It does no harm, but I fixed it anyway. It's in the github repo now.

> Btw, making package.path and package.cpath be compatible with the directory
> layout you defined will be part of this project?

Not for now, I have to find some time to look into a multiple lua versions setup with Lua and LuaRocks (on Windows), and how that would work out. But that is mainly an LR discussion.

Unless of course there is some reason to speed that up.

Thijs