On Sun, 25 May 2014 20:24:06 -0400
Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:

>   While the code [6] has only been tested under a single Linux system, there
> is enough there for a "proof-of-concept" (that is, I can load Lua modules
> (both Lua based ones, and shared objects) directly from the ZIP file,
> without need for full extraction first).  At the very least, I think the
> Windows guys would find this more useful than the Unix guys, but hey, I
> could be wrong.

I'm unix user only, and this looks very useful.

>   Anyway, enough with this---below is the README from the project [6].  I
> welcome thoughts, discussion, criticisms, contributions, and what have you.

So is this strictly a module-of-modules, or can the LEM have a
standalone entry point and be more-or-less directly executable? Also,
how much does a script need to do to pull the modules in from the LEM?
Forgive me if it's obvious from the code, I haven't had a chance to
look through it yet.

Excellent choice on allowing multiple operating systems/processor
architectures in the module. I'm supporting quite a mix of
*BSD/Linux/Solaris systems with four different processor types; it's
great to see other people care.

Also, I love the name.

--
Aaron B. <aaron@zadzmo.org>