I have some Lua modules at https://github.com/mbalmer, the most important imo being the PostgreSQL client binding.  I would really love to see them supported in this Lua Rocks ecosystem, however, I am no expert in this area and I lack the ressources to do it myself.  I am pre-occupied with writing and maintaing the software.

If you'd be willing to create rockspecs and maintain them for some of theses modules, that would be very welcome.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

- Marc Blamer