So I've been working with Orbit lately to try my hand at web programming (which I've never done before, so you'll probably see a lot of silly questions). And I've been following the example[1] and can't for the life of me figure out some of the stuff here.

I guess my main question is how does web:link work? I've attached the code I'm using, and you'll notice that after you press the Submit button, it says forbidden (for me at least). I've edited my httpd.conf (using Apache) to allow me to use CGI and whatnot, but no matter what I do I can't see to get it to allow me to view that page. I've attached my httpd.conf file in case that's necessary.

if anything's unclear, please say so because i sort of wrote this in a panic. thanks in advance