> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getlua.lua
>
> I wonder if it's programmed in Lua? :p

It seems to be totally unrelated.

~~~ quote from their website
We derive our name and inspiration from ancient Hawai'i. Two thousand
years ago, the kings and chiefs of Hawaii began to train their forces
in the sacred martial art of Lua. They worked in the dead of night,
training in the dark so their armies could fight coordinated battles
without needing to see each other. In battle, they moved in perfect
unison, having developed a silent communication between one another.
Harnessing this power, these warriors united the islands of Hawai'i.

We're bringing this philosophy and mindset to the modern mobile
enterprise, giving teams the ability to coordinate and operate
efficiently as one single unit.
~~~ end quote