Hello,
       I have made a C module for Lua 5.2.3. I am using Code::Blocks as my IDE to do all compilation. Here are the steps I follow:

1. I build Lua 5.2.3 as a dynamic library with an import library.
2. I use the import library to build the Lua interpreter.
3. I use the import library to build my C module.
4. I launch the interpreter with the lua dynamic library and my c module in the current directory.

This whole process works well in windows and linux(ubuntu) but when I run the same process on a Mac I get this error as soon as I require my C module:

Dynamic libraries not enabled: check your lua installation

How can I fix this? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Milind