I am about to go play some GW2 as a reward to myself for getting my switch/case patch finished.

However, from some of the feedback received already I realised that it may be useful to be able to specify the default modifier for both the `jumpto` and `switch` statements. This reminded me of my VB6 days and the `option` keyword.

I was thinking of implementing the `option` keyword for Lunia, and of course people with custom Lua versions could use it as well. This would allow commands like `option switch break` and `option jumpto ignore`, which would set the default modifiers for the respective statement.

I just wondered what people thought of such an implementation, or if there were different way to achieve the same idea?

~pmd~