On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:11:00 +0200, Igor Trevisan wrote:
> I'm looking at email archive:
> http://listmaster.pepperfish.net/cgi-bin/mailman/private/lua-l-lists.lua.org/2014-April/thread.html#40569
> and I see some emails (mine for example) encripted.
> What's the reason? Or the problem with my emails?

The issue is that mailman sometimes gets confused and BASE64 encodes the mail
body in the archive.  I have tried to work out how to fix this, but everything
I try results in the archives ceasing to update.  If you know someone who knows
how to fix this, I'd be glad to hear from them.

D.  (listmaster)

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69