Hi Thijs,

thanks for answering!

On 30 April 2014 09:48, Thijs Schreijer <thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:

From your description it seems that you "run files" and not specifically Lua code or functions. Especially your wording "meld them in a single bytecode".
I want to execute a function witten in Lua calling it from my
main application written in C.

[...]

And though I don't understand exactly what and how you're trying to do

I recall the example I used answering to a previous email in the thread.
I hope it can help.

Suppose I have defined func_y in file_y.lua
and I want to use it within func_x that's in file_x.lua.
func_x is the main lua function that has to be called and
executed from my C code.
file_x.lua and file_y.lua are both in a USB stick used
in my embedded system to make lua functionalities avaliable
when needed.
Now the question is: how can I load and execute successfully
func_x?

As I told, I'm a Lua newbie and this doesn't help me to explain
my problems (be patient ;)
Thanks,
I.

--
"Don't find fault, find a remedy" (H.Ford)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us