Hello,

has anybody an example project out there that uses cmake and depends on (lib)lua?

I get it that cmake has a module findlua, but I don't know how to use it. I'm completely new to cmake.

( So far I've been using autotools for my project (Lsyncd), I think that I had the only project using autotools to find lua ;-) it got obnoxious enough with cascaded ifs, especially checking if the found luac and liblua are compatible, checking if LUA_COMPAT was turned on if is was not 5.1 etc., I got enough of autotools and decided to give cmake a chance )

Kind regards, Axel